Dominique Bayard, MD
Dominique Bayard, MD strives to provide patients she treats with medical expertise, commitment to their care and empathy. By seeing each patient as a unique person who is more than just a diagnosis and medication, she treats the whole person. She works with patients and their family to develop health goals so that they can return to their lives as healthy as possible.
Dr. Bayard joined Pulmonary and Critical Care of Atlanta in 2015 after completing her fellowship in Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia. She is board-certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine and brings years of experience in Pulmonary and Critical Care medicine, as well as health policy and health policy management.
When Dr. Bayard is not treating her patients, you will find her running around Atlanta, playing her piano, traveling and spending time with her family. She is fluent in English and French.
- Fellowship, Pulmonary & Critical Care, Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, Pennsylvania
- Master of Science, Health Policy Research, University of Pennsylvania, Pennsylvania
- Residency, Internal Medicine, Boston University Medical Center, Massachusetts
- Doctor of Medicine, Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York
- Board Certified, Internal Medicine
- Member, American Thoracic Society (ATS)
- Member, American College of Chest Physicians (ACCP)
- Member, Society of Critical Care Medicine