Kavita Pal, MD
Kavita Pal, MD is board-certified in internal medicine, pulmonary medicine and critical care medicine. Dr. Pal is empowered to deliver effective and compassionate care through a reliance on evidenced-based medicine. She combines clinical experience, research and patient values, putting herself in her patient’s shoes to provide care with empathy and understanding.
Dr. Pal specializes in pulmonary (lungs, respiratory, breathing) and critical care, with an emphasis in lung cancer, respiratory infections, and other diseases causing chest x-ray abnormalities. Additionally, she has strong clinical experience in interstitial lung disease (ILD), acute respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS) and asthma.
When not treating her patients, Dr. Pal enjoys playing tennis with her husband, taking walks with her dog, hiking, and cooking and baking. She also enjoys traveling, spending time with her family and board games.
- Fellowship, Pulmonary & Critical Care, University of Virginia, Virginia
- Residency, Internal Medicine, University of Florida, Florida
- Doctor of Medicine, Ross University School of Medicine, Florida
- Board Certified, Certification, Critical Care Medicine
- Board Certified, Internal Medicine
- Board Certified, Pulmonary Medicine
- Member, American Thoracic Society
- Member, American College of Chest Physicians
- Member, American College of Physicians
- Honorary Mention for Introduction to Clinical Medicine: 10/2009
- Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society National Award for Excellence: Post-graduation grant: 08/2008
- Glaxo Smith Kline Women in Science Award: 08/2008, 01/2007